Dear customer and visitor, ITALGOLD herein informs you of the treatment of your supplied data according to Art. 13 of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003.
The website is managed by ITALGOLD s.r.l., with registered office in Circ. Ovest - CO.IN.OR Lotto 14Ba, 15048 Valenza (AL), Italy.
Purpose and Use of Your Data
Your data is collected and used for purposes strictly related to the website use, its services and online purchase of products from our website. Your personal data can also be used in other similar operations regarding the above purposes.
In particular, your personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- provide you with the purchase service of our products and the access to areas reserved to website's registered users;
- provide you with a forwarding service of website's Newsletter via e-mail, when clearly requested;
- provide you with promotional services on the website products sold and initiatives, where clearly requested;
- provide you with Customer Service area and reply to any of your possible requests.
Your personal data use remains anonymous, unless data revelation is not otherwise required. It may be applied in special study cases, such as market studies and statistical research, where it is necessary to calculate the number of permanent website page users; nonetheless, this way of data use does not permit your identification.
The aforesaid data processing will be carried out using both paper and electronic tools, as well as methods and procedures that guarantee safety and privacy of your data, and always in accordance with the law in force.
ITALGOLD commits itself to the use of personal information with much reserve and only for the purposes indicated above; it promises not to reveal any data to unauthorized persons, unless granted explicit permission to do so. Personal data can be communicated, pending relevant commitments to privacy, to our collaborators and employees in charge of data processing for the development of the aforesaid activities. Personal information will be exclusively used for on-line purchase service provision. Personal information can be disclosed only if requested by the entities authorized by law.
Your Consent to Data Processing
Personal Data Controller and Data Processor
Personal data controller and processor of all website information on users is ITALGOLD s.r.l., Circ. Ovest - CO.IN.OR Lotto 14Ba, 15048 Valenza (AL), Italy, in the form of its legal representative. ITALGOLD informs you that, only when necessary, your personal data may be communicated to such third parties, in order to conclude a contract for distant electronic payment services by a credit card or wire transfer, in the event you decide to purchase a product on our website, and in order to manage the shipment of the purchased products.
Rights to Process Personal Data
Concerning your personal data processing, you can always exercise your rights, under the terms of Article 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 2003, and be informed about
- the source of your personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which your personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know the mentioned data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State´s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
You also have the right to obtain the following:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of your data;
- anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certifications to the effect that the operations as per two above mentioned have been made notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data have been communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
Moreover, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning yourself, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling, or else, for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Concerning the above rights, we inform you that in order to get in contact with the data controller you can write to ITALGOLD at the address below:
Circ. Ovest - CO.IN.OR Lotto 14Ba
15048 Valenza (AL)